- By placing an order on our website, all customers are agreeing to the online terms and conditions. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- It is solely the responsibility of the customer to go over the terms and conditions.
- The Hijab Souq management reserves the right to make alterations to the terms and conditions without formal notification to customers.
- The Hijab Souq accepts all major credit cards and Paypal. No payment details are held by The Hijab Souq.
- The Hijab Souq is not responsible for orders not reaching the final destination. Customers are encouraged to verify shipping addresses and highly encouraged to use the Expedited shipping as a corresponding tracking number will be provided.
- The Hijab Souq is not legally responsible for any damage or harm resulting from items purchased from the The Hijab Souq.
- The Hijab Souq prides itself on customer satisfaction and hence places great emphasis on images to best display designs, color and material of products. However, due to varying screen settings, image aspects may differ in some cases. The Hijab Souq is not responsible for items that may not look exactly as appearing on images.
- The Hijab Souq does not issue refunds on returns. Customers will be given an option of exchanging items with other in-stock items of an equivalent value or less.
- The Hijab Souq is not responsible for any mailing costs incurred for returning items. However, The Hijab Souq will mail out the exchanged item at no cost.
- The Hijab Souq has a 10 day from delivery date exchange policy whereby customers can exchange items for an equivalent value or less.
- The Hijab Souq cannot cancel an order once an item has shipped. Customers are highly encouraged to review the cart before check out. By placing an order, customers are agreeing to the terms of our return, exchange and cancellation policies.
- The Hijab Souq thoroughly checks all orders before shipment. However, if a damaged, defective or incorrect item is received, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and the best course of action will be determined. The Hijab Souq reserves the right to decide the final outcome in such scenarios.
- The Hijab Souq updates its stock on a regular basis. In the rare event an out-of-stock item is purchased, The Hijab Souq will reach out to customer offering a full refund or exchange. If no response is received within 48 hours, a full refund for the item will be provided. Please note, failure to receive timely responses may cause a delay in delivery times.